Saturday, June 1, 2013

Bookbinding workshop



I have the thought of organizing sewing and crafting workshops for sometime.  But I am just like many who think a lot and not executing their plans. There was no progress until few of us from the Good Soil fellowship planned these 2 workshops at the community hall of my church for some art students. I work together with a friend who is also a passionate bookbinder for the two bookbinding workshops. Even though that is voluntary work, I am equally excited about it and glad to be part of it.

Workshop I in 2012


Workshop II in 2013

Overall, the students done fairly well for their first bookbinding project although 1 or 2 of them struggle a little to complete the project. With more practice, they could certainly improve and master their bookbinding skill.  

Maybe someday, I will finally organize my own sewing and crafting workshops.





No comments:

Post a Comment