Friday, June 21, 2013

Keychain & Bag Charms

With a resourceful of hill tribe textiles and accessories available in the country, it is no wonder that Thai artisans produces beautiful ethnic inspired of merchandises. 



One common ethnic inspired merchandise is the colorful key rings and bag charms which are easily found in Northern Thailand. I simply adore them. They are on my 'to make' list.




With the pom poms mania I was on for couple of months last year for a hair accessories making project, I have a small basketful of left over to use. Together with the Yi people triangle ornaments I brought back from Sichuan, China 2 years ago, I made these charming dingle dangle bag charms and key rings.



































I love my version of charming charms. Do you?

1 comment: