Saturday, October 9, 2010

Music Bags



N for Ning & Z for Zen
My sweety Pie

My two girls like to play with my fabrics and they have indicates their preferances to me. My collection of ethnic textiles is not their cup of tea; they prefer fabrics with country design or with cute graphics. Pink tones are their favorite.... obviously influenced by Barbie Doll but I try to help them to appreciate other lovely colours as well. My elder daughter Zen would browse through my newly arrived craft books and then placed her orders. With my handful of projects all the time, she had long wait each time. My younger one, Ning, who turned 4 not long ago, has learned to "place order" just like her sister. Sibling rivalry is very obvious. All mums understand this. 

Zen was complaining that her music bag (Non-Woven Polypropylene eco bag) was heavy with her music books. The light weight shoulder straps do not give support and making her shoulder hurts. Hence, the idea of making them signature music bags with strong shoulder straps came into my mind. 


Custom make- the music books fit in perfectly
Both side views for Zen's bag

The 2 bags were my labour for this week. Zen & Ning jumped with joy to see their new bags and their kisses are my best reward. This morning , both of them happily used their new bags for their music lessons :)

P/S: I am planning to start a tutorials for some of my sewing and crafting projects. So, just look out for it. I hope it doesn't take too long  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment